CORDLESS 2 YEAR SERVICE PROMISE
Paslode will service the tool and replace all parts (including battery and charger system) which have failed during normal use for FREE, for a period of 2 years from date of purchase. For Cordless 2 Year Service Promise details and limitations see servicepromise.paslode.com.
CORDLESS 2 YEAR SERVICE DETAILS
- To qualify for the Cordless 2 Year FREE Service Promise, tool must be registered within 60 days of purchase at paslode.com or by mailing in enclosed registration form.
- Offer only valid in the United States. Proof-of-purchase is required. If proof of purchase is not available at time of service, the product's serial number will be used to determine eligibility. It is recommended you save the proof of purchase to validate your Cordless 2 Year Service Promise.
- Cordless 2 Year Service Promise applies to the following tools only:
- Cordless XP Li-ion Framing Nailer
- 16 Ga. Angled Cordless Li-ion Finish Nailer
- 16 Ga. Straight Cordless Li-ion Finish Nailer
- 18 Ga. Cordless Li-ion Brad Nailer
- Cordless 2 Year Service Promise applies to tools, batteries and chargers ONLY. Battery and charger system must be the original items supplied with original tool. Serial numbers for tool and battery and charger system must reflect manufacturing date codes that are within 12 months of each other.
- Limitations to the number of claims per tool may apply.
- Fasteners and fuel are NOT covered under this Cordless 2 Year Service Promise.
- Reconditioned tools do NOT qualify for Cordless 2 Year Service Promise.
- If Paslode factory direct service center determines that the tool is not serviceable, and the tool has not been subject to misuse or abuse it will be replaced for FREE. There is a limit of one replacement tool for each tool purchased.
- The Cordless 2 Year Service Promise is not transferable or applicable to any person other than the original registrant.
- Free shipping within the 48 contiguous United States only.
- Paslode reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time.
CORDLESS 2 YEAR SERVICE PROMISE LIMITATIONS
Cordless 2 Year Service Promise fulfillments will only be provided by Factory Direct service location or an approved Cordless 2 Year Service Promise provider.
CORDLESS 2 YEAR SERVICE PROMISE
This Cordless 2 Year Service Promise is limited to tools sold in the United States as to which service is requested. To obtain location for fulfillment of the Cordless 2 Year Service Promise in the United States, refer to paslode.com. Paslode's sole liability is to replace any part or accessory which proves to be defective within the specific time period. Any replacement part or accessory provided in accordance with this Cordless 2 Year Service Promise will carry a Cordless 2 Year Service Promise for the balance of the period of the original Cordless 2 Year Service Promise applicable to the part it replaces. Cordless 2 Year Service Promise is void as to any tool which has been subjected to misuse, abuse, accidental or intentional damage, or use with fasteners, fuel, batteries, or battery chargers not meeting Paslode specification, size, or quality. This Cordless 2 Year Service Promise is also void as to tools improperly maintained, repaired with other than genuine Paslode replacement parts, or tools damaged in transit or handling, or which, in Paslode's opinion, have been altered or repaired in a way that affects or detracts from the performance of the tool.
PASLODE MAKES NO CORDLESS 2 YEAR SERVICE PROMISE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, and Paslode's liability AS STATED ABOVE is in lieu of all other warranties arising out of, or in connection with, the use and performance of the tool, except to the extent otherwise provided by applicable law. PASLODE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE FROM LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR PRODUCTION, SPOILAGE OF MATERIALS, INCREASED COST OF OPERATION, OR OTHERWISE. Paslode reserves the right to change specifications, equipment, or designs at any time without notice and without incurring any obligation.